The African Society of Human Genetics, and the Southern African Society for Human Genetics
are very proud to be hosting the ICHG 2021 in Cape Town, which will be held in April 2021.
South Africa has a remarkable history, with the achievement of democracy two decades ago serving as an inspiration to many around the world. This congress presents an opportunity to showcase Genetics/Genomics across the world, bringing together international experts, as well as young postgraduates addressing challenges in human health and highlighting how genomic technologies are being harnessed to address such challenges.
The meeting will offer a diverse, relevant and cutting-edge scientific program, numerous educational opportunities for trainees and unprecedented networking opportunities for anyone wishing to understand the current status of genomics and human health.
We invite you to start preparing now for what promises to be an unprecedented combination of science and destination – and look forward to meeting you in Cape Town in 2021 – on behalf of the Executive Committees of the African and Southern African Societies of Human Genetic
- Call for Session Proposals closes – 20 January 2020
- Call for Workshops opens – 29 February 2020
- First Provisional Programme Grid published – 31 March 2020
- Call for Abstracts Opens – 31 March 2020
- Call for Abstracts Closes – 30 September 2020
- Notify of outcome of Abstract Submission – 31 October 2020
- Early Bird registration closes – 30 November 2020
- Final Programme Published – 31 January 2021
- Standard registration closes – 05 February 2021
- Congress Opens – 05 March 2021
CAPE TOWN, YOUR PROUD HOST DESTINATION
Cape Town is often described as the Mother City of South Africa and the Western Cape
is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in the world.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
To display your logo here please contact Leatitia Ferreira on firstname.lastname@example.org