(book & payby 30 November 2020)
(book & pay by5 February 2021)
(book & pay after5 February 2021)
|Africa / LMIC delegate||R5,000
|One day only||R2,450
Registration fees include the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions for the days registered
- 2 x Tea / coffee breaks
- 1 x R100 voucher to purchase lunch (per day registered)
- Access to the exhibition area on the days registered
- Welcome cocktail reception on Sunday, 7 March 2021
- VAT @ 15%
- Delegate bag
Terms & Conditions
- Access to an attendance at the ICHG 2021 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period (30 November 2020). Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such
date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form. Receipts will only be
issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account. Proof of
payment is to be emailed to Mandy Godfrey, email@example.com
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname,
Reg ID number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted. All
payments must be made payable to ICHG.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered. Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested
to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount
invoiced must appear in the ICHG bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before
being allowed to participate in the event.
- Closing date for registration is 5 February 2021.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received on or before 2 December 2020 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 3 December 2020 and 4 January 2021 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 4 January 2021 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 3 January 2021 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
To display your logo here please contact Leatitia Ferreira on email@example.com